Saturday, August 13, 2011

Raymono's Pizza





Location: 
Raymono's Pizza

What was Ordered: 
Medium Shrimp Vegetable medium pizza with Parmesan crust 
1/2 order of bread sticks 
Mild hot wings

Dine-In/Carry Out/Delivery:
Carry out

Time waiting for food:
None

Cost:
$10 Groupon + $4.71 
Cost without any discounts: $24.71

HungryHollys: 
XXXX

Review:
I have always loved Raymono's Pizza so when i seen they had a Groupon i bought the max. I decided to try a pizza I haven't tried yet, the Shrimp Vegetable. It was just okay until i took a sip of my red wine and that is just what this pizza needed. I've never been a person to pair foods, but it is a must with this one.
Regrettably i must report the one unforgivable fact about their pizzas, they use CANNED mushrooms!!!! Honestly, What The Heck?!>!?@#

The bread sticks were good, but not what i expected. If you look at the picture there are four there, but i'd really say that is 3 1/2. Oh well, i don't need the extra carbs anyway. 

Wings! Aaaaah sweet wings!  I'm usually not a big breaded wing fan, but these people have spice down to a T so i'm letting that one slide! Their wings are a little fatty as well, but once again the spice is what makes them a winner. Their wings are a spice lovers dream. I once ordered their hot Hot Wings and they actually were HOT. This time i tried the mild and they still were spicy =). Looks like they have the same spice scale as me, but i know most wouldn't agree. I think their mild would be most peoples medium and thus, the medium, must be most peoples hot. 

Overall: 
This place rocks. If they could give up canned foods for fresh they would slide on up to a full 5 out 
of 5 HungryHollys

1 comment: